Tuesday, February 11, 2014

The (Mis)adventures of Anna Rose or "What An Opportunity! (gone horribly wrong)"

It's been pretty quiet around Casa Rose the past few days. My kid's out of town and won't be back until at least Thursday night.
 
Normally, I write from the time she heads off to work at her day job, and stop when she gets home. That way, I can get work done and still have family time with her during the evening hours. Now, with her gone over the past few days, I've got unlimited time during the day to approach and tickle my creative side.
 
My creative side is confused.
 
I had this fantasy that I was going to get a hell of a lot done, but that didn't work out as well as I might have hoped. The Muse apparently has hours, too, and I was rude to think that I had her at my beck and call whenever the hell I felt like it.
 
She's a stubborn thing, and I'm at her mercy.
 
I've got another two days of (relative) solitude before the kid gets back. Let's hope I can coax her out with promises of chocolate and good sherry.
 
Wish me luck.
 
Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment