Thursday, February 6, 2014

It's Been Awhile, But...

Hello, all!
 
Yes, I know it's been a long while since last I posted here, but I've been so involved in my writing that I really haven't had the time to write here. I'm going to try to improve on that, but I can't really make any more concrete promises.
 
As of this writing, there are three of the four Siofra-related novels available, as well as one short story, "Féasta Fola". They are, in order, "Siofra", "Fiach Fola", and "Droch Fola". I am currently working on the fourth novel, "Cosán Fola", which I hope to release by late summer of 2014.
 
Originally, I thought the series would consist of three novels, but in the course of writing things, it became clear that it would require four novels to tell the story properly. Not what I'd expected, but if you don't want to shortchange people and/or leave gaping plot holes, this is what has to happen.
 
I'm also working on some more short stories, so that's been fun. It has given me an opportunity to "cleanse" my brain and take a little time away from the series, too. That helps to deal with scary things like "writers' block", which no one wants to experience. Trust me on this.
 
Here's hoping you had a wonderful 2013 and that 2014 is at least as good if not better for you and your loved ones!
 
I'll be checking in again soon, once I have more news of Siofra, Nathaniel and their companions.
 
Until then, I remain,
 
Anna Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment