Sunday, October 23, 2011

Update - October 23, 2011

"Siofra" is currently at a bit more than 18,500 words, and is getting a grand receiption with the readers who have graciously been beta'ing it thus far.  I'm averaging between 1000 and 1500 words a day, five days a week, with a goal of at least 50,000 words upon publication.  I'm trying for something a little different in vampire-related fiction, and thus don't have romantic entanglements or "save 'em by turning them into a vampire" themes.  Those just annoy me.

Really.

 

I'm working on the cover for the book at this time as well, using a photograph I took last year.  As I said earlier, it will be made available exclusively on Kindle by the end of this year or the very beginning of 2012.

I hope that you enjoy reading it as much as I have enjoyed writing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment